Who You Are
David Collins, Executive Director Training Services NSW.
What Your Presentation Was About
Skills Recognition in NSW.
Main Ideas You Would Like Us To Retain
There are several different ways to have skills and qualifications gained outside Australia recognised in NSW:
- Recognition of prior learning
- Trade skills recognition
- Recognition of overseas qualifications
To keep the facebook page and the website alive through fresh information for young professionals. Keeping the social media attractive for them, means to have a committed community ready to create exchange and networking events.
Useful Links For Us
- Trade Skills Recognition – https://www.training.nsw.gov.au/skills_recognition/trade/index.html
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection – Assessing Authorities https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/assessing-authorities
- Training Services NSW – www.training.nsw.gov.au
- Smart and Skilled – https://www.training.nsw.gov.au/smartandskilled/index.html
- Prices and Fees – https://www.training.nsw.gov.au/smartandskilled/prices_fees.html
- NSW Skills List – https://www.training.nsw.gov.au/smartandskilled/nsw_skills_list.html
- Apprenticeships and Traineeships in NSW – https://www.training.nsw.gov.au/promotions/apprenticeships_traineeships.html
- Apprenticeships and Traineeships Australia – https://www.australianapprenticeships.gov.au/
- Apprenticeship and Traineeship Information Service – http://www.aatinfo.com.au/Home
- Fair Work Australia – https://www.fairwork.gov.au/
David Collins’ Presentation